Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Burgundy


 I'm so honored to be Charles & Keith Surabaya Ambassador this time.
To achieve this point isn't possible for me without my readers support.
Thank you for following me on my social media, your support makes me more enthusiasm to continue this blog after a quite long vacuum.
My feed and photography haven't as good as other popular bloggers but I will try my best to keep inspire all of you.
Once again, thank you :)
  
This time I wore my burgundy leather dungaree with an off-shoulder tops inside.
Just a simple mix match outfit but I love how the details shown.
Paired with the 2015 F/W collection Burgundy mary jane from Charles & Keith to make a perfection for my outfit this time, simple and classy ;)

leather burgundy dungaree - Pull & Bear
off shoulder tops - Zalora (use code: ZBAPO10 to get 15% discount)
heels - CHARLES & KEITH

Picture credit to: Aditya Prakarsa

3 comments:

  1. congrats for being an ambassador sweetie..
    oh, and dropdead gorgeous look as always..

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratularions for being Charles & Keith ambassador!! :D
    You look so pretty in that dress<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being the C&K's ambassador :))
    you look gorgeous btw <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete