Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ms. Happy


Hello 2014!
It's already a week from new year and today is my first post in 2014.
Okay so actually I took this photo before I start my holiday, but I can't delay my Christmas outfit, so I better post this outfit after all the Christmas and New Year sphere.

About this outfit, I can say which woman doesn't love peplum?
I love too and I'm sure you know why.
Its ruffles cutting can give us a slim yet feminine look, also for a body shape like me, peplum helps a lot!
It help my hips looks wider, because the truth is, I'm not a violin body shape T_T so wearing peplum is really works on me.
I also paired it with my current favorite slit skirt, I saw it's kinda bored to wear peplum with a bodycon or trousers. And I think slit skirt is also nice to give a little different touch but still stuck in a lady like look.



 necklace - instagram: @maythe6
peplum tops - instagram @rejshop
slit skirt - instagram @maythe6
heels - evb





11 comments:

  1. Love your shoes<3
    Mind to follow me back if you like my blog? Thankyou:)

    http://fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing combination, love your skirt <3333


    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look dear!
    cool skirt :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very beautiful dear :)
    xoxo
    curcolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt! Pretty! :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gem colours look amazing on you!

    I've just followed, I would be more than glad glad to see you in my list as well!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing look <3

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow stunning look! your necklace is amazing! :D so chic :) btw I'm following you! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete