Friday, June 29, 2012

Green Tea

Please don't bored with my lacey outfit. The truth is I always love laces items besides shoes.
Laces on my knees in my Plain Yogurt post, and now there are laces on my ankles :D
Had a one day trip to Malang city last Saturday (really sorry for the late post), just visit and say hello to my relatives there, bought some typical snacks of the town, then go ahead home.

 Avoid the super hot weather and need something comfy, so I choose lightweight materials to be wore that day. A grey tank tops and moss green pants.


grey tank tops - on the sale rack of branded sale
lace leggings - unbrand
bag - unbrand
shoes - Charles and Keith





16 comments:

  1. This outfit is so sweet and casual at the same time! Love the leggings! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous,
    and i love the lace details,

    following you now
    hope we can follow each other

    hello from bandung

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your pants, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bag and great shoes, love it!

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your bag! I love lacey items too <3 you look gorgeous by the way ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the truth is- lace is just beautiful :P
    You look so sweet(like always ;) )

    Hugs from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're pretty with the laces, ci! you're always been very adorable <3

    http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! the feminine lace is perfect!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning! Loving your shoes dear! x

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice outfit! I'm totally in love with it ^^ Good job :)

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lace too! What a cute outfit!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh hey,I can say that I love ur leggings!and you have a cool necklace ;p
    Btw, do u have twitter?maybe we can follow and know each other?

    http://silverscented.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete