Sunday, February 5, 2012

Saturday Night: 4th February 2012

Last night I spent my weekend with my friends Ratna and Cynthia from Belle Spell at Galaxy Mall.


And this is my outfit of the day:



I hang out with this babies:
I got them on sale in Singapore when my brother bought them for me.
I think they aren't sell in Charles and Keith Surabaya because I've searched and I can't found them in all C&K store.
They have snake skin pattern with brown ankle strap on it, they are soooo adorable!





Charles and Keith 60070062 series
Magnolia neon tank
Thrifted leopard pants

2 comments:

  1. hi dear i am your new follower. cant wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you Dian for being my newest follower :)
      I joined your giveaway, hope I can win ;D

      Delete