Monday, February 27, 2012

Riri Riza Film Production Colloquium

Yesterday, my campus held a colloquium and bring in a famous film director, Riri Riza.
here is the poster:

His films are such a famous film in Indonesia, like Kulsdesak (1998), Petualangan Sherina (2000), GIE (2005), Laskar Pelangi (2008) and Sang Pemimpi (2009).
I think he always made his film with a vintage atmosphere, no?
The colloquium started at 12.30 pm at Gedung Juang 45 Surabaya, but we weren't allowed to take any picture during the event :(
so I just take random picts with my phone and quickly hide it then.
here is my quick random snaps:


Such a very vintage place, right? 

This is my hide and seek snap while I was waiting for queuing after the event.


Are you curious about Riri Riza look like?
here he is the very low profile artistic successful face:

and here are some poster about his success films:


Such a vintage film, no? 



Okay then, and my last question: how was your weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment